OptiMobile Phone On Demand
Two phones in one
OptiMobile Phone On Demand is an innovative phone service enabling subscribers to have multiple subscriptions / numbers in one device without any requirement of having an extra SIM-card. This is possible because Phone On Demand is fully based on the OptiMobile Software Platform. A fully software-based telecom subscription and offers a wide range of opportunities for both operators and subscribers:
- The operator can sell and fully distribute the subscription and service online, enabling cost-effective market access to an international subscriber base
- The subscribers can purchase and activate new subscriptions directly online whenever and wherever needed
OptMobile Phone On Demand is a newly developed product based on the OptiMobiles Core Technology Platform. The product is specifically developed for markets and customers with a need of multiple subscriptions / phone numbers in one and the same device. For example:
- Enables the subscribers to have a private phone and business phone number in one and the same phone, eliminating the need of carrying two devices.
- Enables a “second” dedicated number and subscription which can be used for a variety of purposes such as work, online shopping, dating etc.
- No need of paying, maintaining and handling two devices.
- Facilitates role-based communication, separating a temporary need of a subscription or phone number from the regular subscription and number.
- Not simply an extra number forwarded to the users main number, but an operator-service supporting both outgoing and incoming calls, SMS etc., fully separated from the main SIM-card based service.
OptiMobile Phone On Demand is designed for the consumer as well as the enterprise market segments, and can easily be adopted to any Bring Your Own Device enterprise policy.