Board of Directors & Management
- Co-founder of OptiMobile AB
- Legal and strategic advisor within corporate, labour and Swedish and international business/commercial law
- Broad experience as in-house counsel at Ericsson and as general counsel at Unisys and Ovako Steel
- Has practiced law since 1978
- LL.B. from Stockholm University
- Over 25 years of telecom and IT industry experience successfully driving revenue growth and strategic account acquisition with leading telecommunications service providers and Enterprises worldwide
- Six years with Silicon Valley start-up LGC Wireless as EVP, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer
- SVP/MD for APAC & South Asia for Acision in Singapore
- Senior roles at Globe Telecom focused on Strategy and Business Development
- CEO of TechGlobal Datacenter Inc.
Chief Executive Officer
- CEO of OptiMobile AB since July 2020
- More than 30 years of experience from wireless communications
- Background from technical and sales positions at both large organisations and startups, in Sweden and abroad
- Master of Science Electronics, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology 1989
- CEO of Katalysen & Partners
- Has over 30 years experience of entrepreneurship, mainly within the financial industry and new technology
- Founder and co-founder of several startups that has grown into solid businesses
- Has a broad international experience from developing businesses
- Industrial expert with a long background within asset management
- Started his career at SEB Merchant Banking and Seligson Fund Management Ltd.
- 12 years of experience from executive positions at Alfred Berg Asset Management Ltd. including various board positions.
- Broad competence and experience within corporate management and strategic business development
- University of Pittsburgh, USA and Swedish School of Economics in Helsinki, Finland.