Board of Directors & Management
- Co-founder of OptiMobile AB
- Legal and strategic advisor within corporate, labour and Swedish and international business/commercial law
- Broad experience as in-house counsel at Ericsson and as general counsel at Unisys and Ovako Steel
- Has practiced law since 1978
- LL.B. from Stockholm University
- More than 20 years’ experience from sales & marketing leadership positions within Telecom-, IT- and the digital services industry
- Various leadership positions at Ericsson for the last 12 years’, most recently as Head of Sales Support & Bid Office and as Vice President – Head of Region Americas
- Previsously Head of Consumer Sales and Channel Management at Hi3G Access (Tre / 3)
- Stockholm School of Economics – Handelshögskolan i Stockholm
Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Acting CEO of OptiMobile AB since January 2020
- Project leader, Developer at OptiMobile AB 2010-2019
- Master of Science Electronics, KTH, Royal Institute of Technology 2002
- CEO of Katalysen & Partners
- Has over 30 years’ experience of entrepreneurship, mainly within the financial industry and new technology
- Founder and co-founder of several startups that has grown into solid businesses
- Has a broad international experience from developing businesses
- Industrial expert with a long background within asset management
- Started his career at SEB Merchant Banking and Seligson Fund Management Ltd.
- 12 years of experience from executive positions at Alfred Berg Asset Management Ltd. including various board positions.
- Broad competence and experience within corporate management and strategic business development
- University of Pittsburgh, USA and Swedish School of Economics in Helsinki, Finland.